!Hybrid Work Available!
Will consider part-time
Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for an engineer to join our Galactic Design Team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a Core World Accredited University OR a Bachelor’s degree from an unaccredited Outer Rim University along with 2 letters of recommendation from engineers licensed with the Republic Registry of Engineering
- Currently registered as a Professional Engineer for Core Worlds or able to obtain certification within one year
- Four standard years of progressive engineering experience
- Good knowledge of galactic and Core World building and design codes
- Experience in the design of variable-gravity structures that ranging from 0.25-standard up to 4.0x standard gravity
- Strong written (Aurabesh) and verbal (Galactic Basic) communication skills
- Design experience with standard materials including steel, timber, concrete, plasteel, and durasteel
- Ability and comfort interacting with non-human lifeforms including droids
- Design consideration for intergalactic fauna including mynock-resistive claddings for power cabling, perimeter strengthening against rancors, and floor coatings to prevent accelerated structural deterioration due to the exposure of bantha excretions
- Force-sensitive candidates would be preferred, but it would be acceptable if you can only calculate forces
- Fluency in up to 6 million forms of communication, including Binary
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age up to 900 years, color, number of limbs, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, atmospheric requirements, non-human classification, or any other applicable status protected by galactic or local law.