!Hybrid Work Available!
Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a Building Information Modeling (BIM) technician to join our Structural Engineering Group in our Albuquerque, New Mexico office. This technician will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of project types with many different structural materials.
A typical work week can include BIM 3D model development, project setup, drafting of 2D details, and site visits. We operate in a dynamic environment and strive to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as a technician. The successful candidate will develop expertise in a broad range of BIM skills, demonstrate a willingness to learn, work as part of a team, and produce high-quality designs for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Modeling and drafting details of varying complexity in Autodesk REVIT or other BIM software.
- Assisting in project set-up, including importing reference details, editing general notes, creating new file(s) and linking external files.
- Maintaining internal and external modeling and drafting standards on project work.
- Communication with department, company, and client personnel in a professional manner.
- Proficient knowledge of modeling/drafting software, specifically Autodesk REVIT.
- Willingness to take ownership and initiative in project BIM production.
- Proficient in workflows required to produce models and drawings.
- Knowledgeable of structural systems and components and how they are constructed.
- Demonstrated ability to meet time budgets established by the Project Manager.
- Two to three years of BIM technician experience through professional employment or education equivalent.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination (or a request for medical/religious exemption) shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.