Martin/Martin is seeking an experienced project manager, willing business developer, and someone ready to help lead our team. Join the fast-growing CFS Specialty Engineering Team at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We work with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country, with an emphasis on pre-fabrication. Martin/Martin allows hybrid remote work flexibility. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience in cold-formed steel or other specialty engineering and development of shop/fabrication drawings
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or can obtain within one year of hiring
Salary Range: $101,000 – $108,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.