!Hybrid Work Available!
Will consider part-time
Martin/Martin is seeking an experienced project manager, willing business developer, and someone ready to help lead our team. Join the fast-growing CFS Specialty Engineering Team at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We work with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country, with an emphasis on pre-fabrication. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience in cold-formed steel or other specialty engineering and development of shop/fabrication drawings
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or can obtain within one year of hiring
Full-time Salary Range: $101,000 – $108,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level. Part-time salary will be adjusted.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.