Martin/Martin is looking for an experienced structural engineer to join our Lakewood, Colorado office. This engineer will have the opportunity for structural design throughout Colorado, nationally and internationally in markets such as healthcare, commercial, office, sports, entertainment, and education. Martin/Martin is a leading civil/structural consulting firm in the region and is client-focused and employee-centered. This candidate will possess strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills as well as having excellent time management and organization skills.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Manages engineering and technician staff to complete projects.
- Coordinates structural design scope in-house and with other consultants.
- Develops, monitors, and manages project work plans, schedules, and design budgets.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact with clients and contractors for their projects throughout design and construction.
- Develops and implements project specific QA/QC plans.
- Acts as a mentor and resource for less-experienced staff and assists with their career development.
- Attends project meetings and represents Martin/Martin, Inc. during design and construction.
- Takes an active role in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Ten years of progressive structural engineering design and experience.
- Project and team management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Structures.
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach.
- Master’s Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Structures.
- Twelve to fourteen years of progressive engineering experience.
- Strong management skills with technical staff on multiple, simultaneous projects.
Salary Range: $90,000 – $117,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.