Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for experienced structural engineers to join our architectural engineering design group in the Avon, Colorado office. The position will provide opportunities to design structures throughout Colorado and national locations in markets such as healthcare, commercial office, sports and entertainment, education, and residential. We are client focused and employee centered.
- 2-8 years progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or can obtain within one year of hiring
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, Tekla, or RISA
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Enjoys outdoor pursuits and taking advantage of this special opportunity to work and play in the Vail Valley
Salary Range: $80,000 – $95,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.