Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for experienced structural engineers to join our architectural engineering design group in the Bentonville, Arkansas office. The position will provide opportunities to design structures throughout the Northwest Arkansas and national locations in markets such as healthcare, commercial office, sports and entertainment, and education. Martin/Martin is fast becoming the leading structural engineering consulting firm in the region. We are client focused and employee centered.
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Completed several projects on existing buildings
- Revit literate in producing plan work, details, notes, and general editing
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Additional experience in investigations, repair, or forensic engineering