Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for experienced structural engineers to join our architectural engineering design group in the Larkspur, California office. The positions will provide opportunities to design structures throughout Northern California and national locations in markets such as healthcare, commercial office, sports and entertainment, education, and residential. We are client focused and employee centered.
- 2-8 years progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Has a PE license in the State of California or can obtain within one year of hiring
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, Tekla, or RISA
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Has an SE license in the State of California
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.