Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a structural engineer to join our Investigative Engineering Group in the Lakewood, Colorado office. This structural engineer will work for multiple project managers on various project types within the investigative team. The position will focus on the fall protection/façade access market but will include opportunities to gain experience in concrete repair and restoration, building envelope, forensic analysis, seismic retrofit, repair and remodel work.
A typical work week can include field investigations, non-destructive testing, analysis, development of reports and repair details, and site visits during construction. Projects are typically in the Rocky Mountain Region but can sometimes take us nationally, offering the opportunity to travel. The position allows for interactions with property/facility managers, building owners, and contractors early in your career along with opportunities for marketing activities.
We operate in a fast-paced environment and strive to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as an engineer. The successful candidate will develop expertise in a broad range of investigative engineering.
Martin/Martin, Inc. allows hybrid remote work flexibility. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural, Architectural or Civil Engineering
- EIT certification or currently registered as a Professional Engineer in Colorado
- 2 years of progressive structural engineering experience
- Good knowledge of building and design codes
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- 3-6 years of progressive structural engineering experience
- Master’s degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering
- Experience using Autodesk Revit to produce building construction documents
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Experience in analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, or RAM
- Completed several repair or renovation projects
Salary range is $72,000 – $85,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors including experience, education, and skill level.