Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for exceptional engineering students to join our Structural Engineering Group as summer interns in our Larkspur, California office. This position will likely focus in the new building structural design market but may also include opportunities to gain experience in technical research, existing building analysis/renovation, and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
A typical work week for an intern can include engineering calculations, drawing development, site visits, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and support of internal technical projects. Our projects are located both in the Bay Area region around the nation as we support our broad client base.
We operate in a dynamic environment and strive to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as an engineer. The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, work as part of a team, and produce high-quality designs for our clients.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering, having completed at least a Junior level program
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Office or field experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry
- Experience using Autodesk Revit to produce building construction documents
- Demonstrated interest in architectural/engineering design
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.