This position is the reason you became a structural engineer, don’t miss this opportunity.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for an experienced EIT or Professional Structural Engineer to work in our Structural Department in Lakewood, Colorado. This position will provide you the opportunity to work on some of the largest, most exciting and marquee structural engineering projects in the Rocky Mountain Region and nationally including arenas, stadiums, airports, conventions centers, hospitals, structures for aerospace campuses, collegiate campuses, mid- and high-rise buildings, and recreation centers. We are looking for excellent, energetic, communicative engineers who enjoy working within large teams, are client focused, and can contribute day one.
Martin/Martin has been the leading Structural and Civil Engineering consulting firm in the Rocky Mountain Region since the 1940s. As an employee-owned company, we focus on the mutual success of our clients and our employees: a formula that has led to both long term and happy clients and employees. Our website offers a glimpse of some of the exciting types of projects you could work on at Martin/Martin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of building and material design codes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- EIT Certification
- Master’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Experience using Autodesk Revit to produce building construction documents
- Experience analyzing structures with some of the following: SAP, RISA, RAM Elements, RAM Structural System, Tekla Structural Designer, RAM Concept
- Construction field experience
- 3 years’ progressive structural engineering experience