Seeking an experienced cold formed steel designer. Experience with Strucsoft MWF, prefabrication, and wall panels desired. Join the fast-growing CFS Specialty Engineering Team at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We work with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country, with an emphasis on pre-fabrication. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience detailing cold formed steel trusses and/or wall panels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with CFS design/detailing software
- Knowledge of detailing standards and practices
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/structural plans, details, and specifications
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Knowledge of AISC and OSHA requirements for fabrication and erection
- Experience in Revit and Strucsoft MWF
- Drafting, BIM, construction, or architectural design experience
- Cold formed steel fabrication or installation experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a related field
Salary Range: $68,500 – $79,500 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.