Seeking an experienced cold formed steel designer. Experience with Strucsoft MWF, prefabrication, and wall panels desired. Join the fast-growing CFS Specialty Engineering Team at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We work with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country, with an emphasis on pre-fabrication. Martin/Martin allows hybrid remote work flexibility. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience detailing cold formed steel trusses and/or wall panels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with CFS design/detailing software
- Knowledge of detailing standards and practices
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/structural plans, details, and specifications
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Knowledge of AISC and OSHA requirements for fabrication and erection
- Experience in Revit and Strucsoft MWF
- Drafting, BIM, construction, or architectural design experience
- Cold formed steel fabrication or installation experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a related field
Salary Range: $68,500 – $79,500 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.