Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for an experienced structural engineer or Architect to join our Existing Building Services group in the Lakewood, Colorado office. We are seeking to add a structural engineer or architect who will work for various project managers on a multitude of project types within the investigative team. The successful candidate will primarily work with our Building Envelope team with opportunities to gain expertise in other areas of investigative engineering including forensic analysis, historic preservation, non-destructive testing, fall protection, seismic retrofit, building repair and remodel work.
The successful candidate will join a collaborative team of engineers and technicians who work on many interesting and challenging investigative projects developing expertise in the rapidly expanding building envelope market segment. The individual will also develop expertise in a broad range of investigative engineering segments in and around the Rocky Mountain region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of five years of progressive structural engineering or architect experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Strong work ethic with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to continued personal growth and development in all aspects of their work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Revit literate in producing plan work, details, notes, and general editing
- Capable of working from scaffolding and lifts at elevated heights
- Knowledge of construction standards and practices