Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for an experienced structural engineer to join our fast-growing Investigative Engineering Group in the Lakewood, Colorado office. This structural investigative engineer will work on a variety of projects including historic preservation, adaptive reuse, forensic analysis, expert witness, seismic retrofit, and repair/remodel work. The individual will have opportunities to learn other specialty areas such as façade access/fall protection, building envelope, and concrete repair. Projects are typically in the Rocky Mountain Region but can sometimes take us nationally, offering the opportunity to travel.
We operate in a fast-paced environment and strive to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as an engineer and manager. The successful candidate will have opportunities and freedom to pursue new clients and services, if desired.
The office is located on the west side of Denver allowing for quick access to both the city and the mountains. Our staff typically spend less time in traffic and more time with family and friends.
- Eight years of progressive structural engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Four years of minimum experience in repair, restoration, or investigative projects
- Experience in legal/expert witness projects
- Has a PE in the State of Colorado or can obtain within six months of hire