Martin/Martin, Inc., a civil and structural engineering firm, is currently seeking an Office Clerk. The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment. The ability to provide exceptional customer service to employees and clients, multi-task, and attention to detail is required. The position must be able to work each day as a team player with other administrative assistants and engineering staff. The ability to work overtime, as needed, and dress professionally is required for this position.
This position is primarily administrative in nature, working indoors completing tasks such as answering phones, meeting set-ups and strikes, stocking supplies, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. This position requires a lengthy attention span and involves sitting for long periods of time, walking, standing, kneeling, squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs, effective verbal communication, vision, and writing.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive:
- Print Room
- Print jobs, scan jobs, copy, bind
- Coordinate Mail/FedEx/Couriers
- Meeting set-up and strike
- Food set-up and clean-up
- Virtual meeting set-up
- Conference room set-up
- Front Desk backup
- Greet Clients
- Answer and route incoming phone calls to appropriate department and staff
- Schedule meeting rooms
- Restock supplies, coffee stations, lunchroom
- Assemble New Employee Orientation Notebooks and other large meeting documents
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and organizational skills
- Provide exceptional customer service to external and internal clients
- Consistent attendance is required
- Ability to execute multiple deadlines each day
- Completes each day as a “Team” player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Knowledge of Virtual Meeting Systems (ZoomRooms, GoToMeeting)
Salary Range: $38,000 – $41,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.