!Hybrid Work Available!
Martin/Martin is seeking a Marketing Coordinator I to join our Marketing Team in the Lakewood, Colorado Office. The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities include supporting marketing efforts, internally and externally, by writing, editing, and producing proposals. Additional tasks include updating proposal opportunities, and employee, client, and project information using our client relationship management (CRM) software. Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of marketing initiatives and campaigns as assigned. Performs other marketing department duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
Examples of Work:
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Perform proposal and qualifications production for assigned proposals including organizing, formatting, writing, editing, production, and debriefing
- Prepare and maintain general and pre-qualification materials for targeted market sector/project pursuits
- Work with other Marketing Coordinator(s) to support prime proposal pursuits
- Initiate internal and external client contact as needed for proposal development and/or customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM database with client, corporate, employee, and project data with regularity
- Assist with internal marketing communication and events
- Assist with business development efforts
- Assist with writing, editing, and proofing articles, award submittals, social media posts, and press releases as needed
- Conduct market, client, and project research
- Assist with other Marketing efforts as needed
- Build/maintain strong network (peers, mentors, clients) by attending industry-related events
- Ensure all work is produced within acceptable guidelines of the goals and mission of the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative – maintain a willingness to engage in tasks/challenges beyond stated responsibilities. Be realistic and communicate conflicting priorities with ability to contribute resources for extended initiatives
- Must be a team player, willing to work in cooperation with others on projects/assignments
- 1-2+ years of work experience in proposal development, marketing, or business administration communications, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
- Computer skills: CRM, Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods
- Experience with diverse types of proposals completed regularly by Martin/Martin (SF330, RFP, RFQ, Prime, subconsultant, etc.)
- Knowledge of editing and proofreading techniques, Associated Press (AP) style
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and pay close attention to details for different clients (in house and out of house)
- Ability to perform in a consistent and positive manner
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Knowledge of database concepts and organizational skills with inherent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and have fun
- Professional demeanor/interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of professionals inside and out of the firm
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Salary Range: $52,000 – $61,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.