Martin/Martin, Inc. is currently seeking a Front Desk Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment. The ability to provide exceptional customer service to employees and clients, multi-task, and attention to detail is required. The position must be able to work each day as a team player with other administrative assistants and engineering staff. The ability to work overtime, as needed, and dress professionally is required for this position.
This is an in-office position; Hours 8-5, M-F. Ability to come in early is required upon request.
- Must provide exceptional customer-service and must be able to handle a very fast paced working environment.
- Consistent attendance is required.
- Properly direct calls on a multi-line switchboard system
- Greeting guests and clients
- Ordering, setting up, and cleaning up after meetings
- This list is not all-inclusive
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Virtual Meeting Platforms (Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Zoom)