Martin/Martin, Inc is seeking a Billing Coordinator to join our office in Lakewood, Colorado. Primary duties include responsibility for all project accounting from the project setup through final collections, maintaining accounting database, and assisting principals and project managers with project reconciliation and data generation.
Examples of Work:
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive:
- Setup and revise projects in accounting software.
- Review contracts for billing requirements.
- Transfer employee time and expenses as needed.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly billing schedules with Principals and Project Managers.
- Prepare final bills and supporting documents.
- Research, verify and apply client prepayments/overpayments.
- Prepare and review monthly client statements before mailing.
- Prepare revisions, write-offs, refunds, credit memos or changes to invoices.
- Perform collection efforts to receive payment. Solicit assistance from Principals and Project Managers for difficult collection accounts.
- Maintain project accounting records.
- Backup fellow personnel when needed.
- Assist Principals and Project Managers in use of the Project Setup Forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Ajera Software.
- Two years of related experience strongly preferred in billing and accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the A/E industry.
- College courses in Accounting helpful.