Martin/Martin, Inc. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment. The ability to provide exceptional customer service to employees and clients, multi-task, and attention to detail is required. The position must be able to work each day as a team player with other administrative assistants and engineering staff. The ability to work overtime, as needed, and dress professionally is required for this position.
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive:
- Word Processing duties (proposals, letters, comment and responses, specifications, meeting notes, etc.)
- Process Project Set-up Forms (PSFs)
- Book travel arrangements
- Assist in meeting preparation and clean-up
- Ability to cover Front Desk duties (phones, scheduling meetings, coordinating Clients)
- This list is not all-inclusive
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to receive Notary in the State of Colorado within the first three months of employment
- Must provide excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to complete each day as a Team Player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced working environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Two or three years of experience in a related field
- Knowledge of Virtual Meeting Platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom)
Salary Range: $38,000.00 – $44,000.00 per year. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.