Martin/Martin is looking for an experienced civil engineer with a minimum of ten years’ experience to join our Fort Collins, Colorado Office. The position will provide opportunities for civil design throughout Northern Colorado in markets such as site and land development, drainage, water, and wastewater infrastructure. A successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with team management and business development experience. We are a client focused and employee centered firm.
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or the ability to obtain one within three months
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of ten years’ progressive civil engineering design experience
- Has experience successfully managing a design team of civil engineers and/or designers and/or CAD technicians and is someone who values a team-based approach to project delivery
- Is a seller – doer with a commitment to client service and proven business development skills
- Has superior attention to detail and delivers quality work products
- Has the ability to work on many projects at the same time with a wide variety of clients, regulators, and authorities
- Has excellent time management and organizational skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time if needed
- Has strong written, technical, and interpersonal skill
- Strong knowledge and experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D to produce civil construction documents
- Strong knowledge and experience with site development projects such healthcare, higher education, K-12, office, manufacturing, industrial, commercial and public buildings
- Strong knowledge and experience with Land development and single-family projects either working for the land developer, homebuilder or Multi-Family residential developer
- Strong knowledge and experience with drainage, water and wastewater infrastructure designs and construction documents working with either private developers or public entities.
- Experience successfully recruiting; onboarding and training new hires and mentoring mid-level staff
- Experience writing proposals, reviewing contracts, participating in project pursuit interviews and presentations.
- Ability to manage projects within design budgets while maintaining good client relationships
- Ability to develop appropriate design schedules and manage projects and teams meet the schedule and client expectations
- Ability to embrace and leverage existing corporate resources and systems to build efficiencies in branch office operations
- Ability and willingness to engage and contribute internally to Martin/Martin’s corporate and civil department committees and strategic plan initiatives.
Salary Range: $98,000-$108,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.