Plans, budgets, schedules, manages, and designs projects from start of design through construction. Whenever possible, these projects will be of a larger and/or more complex nature that will challenge and utilize the learned skills and years of experience of the Engineer. Involved in the firm’s marketing effort to develop future clients. Developing high-level technical skills in specific areas of their own and the firm’s interest. Functions at a high-level building technical, management and/or business development skills.
- Seven years of progressive civil engineering design and experience
- Project and team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D to produce civil construction documents
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain one within one year
- Seven to ten years of experience with public projects and/or site design
- Current working knowledge of the coordination and entitlement processes required by City and County of Denver, Denver Water and Xcel Energy
Salary Range: $98,000 – $106,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.