Plans, budgets, schedules, manages, and designs projects from start of design through construction. Whenever possible, these projects will be of a larger and/or more complex nature that will challenge and utilize the learned skills and years of experience of the Engineer. Involved in the firm’s marketing effort to develop future clients. Developing high-level technical skills in specific areas of their own and the firm’s interest. Functions at a high-level building technical, management and/or business development skills.
- Eight years of progressive civil engineering design and experience
- Project and team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D to produce civil construction documents
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain one within one year
- Eight to ten years of experience with public projects and/or site design
- Current working knowledge of the coordination and entitlement processes required by City and County of Denver, Denver Water and Xcel Energy
Salary Range: $98,000 – $106,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.