Martin/Martin is currently seeking a motivated Project Engineer, with 5-10 years of experience for a contract position or full-time position. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of expertise in many areas of civil site and infrastructure projects. Project load will be varied but focused on site development, parks & open space, utilities, infrastructure, site assessments and feasibility studies. A strong candidate will be considered for full time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain one within one year
- Experience using AutoCad/Civil3D and/or micro station/inroads to produce civil construction documents
- Strong knowledge of site entitlement processes of jurisdictions within the greater Denver Metropolitan area
- Experience managing projects including production engineers and CAD personnel
Qualified applicants should apply below, attaching a cover letter and resume.