Martin/Martin is looking for an experienced civil engineer with a minimum of five years’ experience to join our Albuquerque, New Mexico Office. The position will provide opportunities for civil design throughout New Mexico and the Southwest in markets such as water and wastewater infrastructure, site and land development, and other disciplines as per experience. A successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with Marketing skills. We are a client focused and employee centered firm.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Coordinates our work in-house and with other project team firms.
- Develops, monitors, and manages work plans, schedules, and designs budgets on their projects.
- Keeps Clients satisfied and is learning how to deal with client management problems.
- Establishes and manages budgets.
- Manages engineering and CAD staff to complete projects.
- Manages small to medium projects or portions of large projects under a Senior Manager.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact with Clients and Contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering.
- Five years minimum of progressive engineering design experience.
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil 3D to produce civil construction documents.
- Strong knowledge of water and wastewater infrastructure and/or other related disciplines.
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Has successfully managed multiple projects and followed them through from start of design to completion of construction.
- Ability to meet quality and financial goals.
- Shows strong commitment to continued personal growth and development in all aspects of their work.
- Participating member of professional and/or technical society.
- Demonstrates skill and a positive attitude in completing difficult assignments.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take on additional work and responsibility.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Committed to client services and a team-based approach.
- Attention to detail, delivering quality work products, and excellent client services.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of clients, regulators, and authorities.
$85,000 – $94,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the statue of your application.