Martin/Martin is looking for a Professional Engineer to join our Transportation Group in our Lakewood, Colorado office. The position will provide opportunities for civil design, drainage design, water quality design, transportation design and other disciplines, as required. The position will provide opportunities to conduct civil design throughout the Front Range of Colorado & national locations in a variety of markets. Martin/Martin is the leading civil/structural engineering consulting firm in the region. We are client-focused and employee-centered.
- Minimum of four years of progressive Civil Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- Transportation engineering design experience
- Experience in team leadership and managing and mentoring junior staff
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Demonstrated success working on multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Presentation skills
- Registered PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain one within 3 months
- Four to ten years of progressive Civil Engineering experience
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D and/or Microstation/Inroads to produce transportation construction documents
- Drainage design experience
- Experience managing projects including production engineers and CAD personnel
- Experience working on Federal and State projects
Salary Range: $75,000 – $80,500 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.