Martin/Martin is looking for engineering students to join our team as civil engineering interns. We are seeking candidates with an interest in land development and site design including grading, roadway design, storm water, detention/water quality pond design, utility design, and jurisdictional entitlements.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Civil Engineering, having completed at least a junior-level program
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong work ethic
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to client service and a team-based approach
- Experience with AutoCAD
Salary Range: $20-$21 hour. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.