Martin/Martin, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated CAD Technician to join our Civil Engineering Department in our Lakewood, Colorado office. The position provides diverse opportunities to work on transportation, water/wastewater, site development, municipal, and federal projects. Martin/Martin is a leading civil and structural engineering consulting firm that is client-focused and employee-centered.
- Conduct general project drafting
- Setup AutoCAD base files for projects
- Create 3D surfaces and utilize Civil 3D grading tools
- Establish profiles (roadway, utilities, alignments, pipe networks, layouts, and modifications)
- Train entry-level engineers/CAD operators and possess excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited design technology/drafting program or Associates degree. Equivalent industry-related experience will be considered.
- Minimum two years of experience with AutoCAD
- Two years or more experience in Civil Engineering or related field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Committed to providing excellent client service within a team-based environment
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality control
- Ability to read, interpret, and develop plans and details
- Knowledge of Civil 3D design software and familiarity with civil industry drafting standards