Martin/Martin, Inc. is seeking self-motivated CAD Technician to join our Civil Engineering Department in our Lakewood, Colorado office. The position provides diverse opportunities to work on water and sanitary sewer mains and transmission lines, transportation, site development, municipal, and federal projects. Martin/Martin is a leading civil and structural engineering consulting firm that is client focused and employee centered.
Job Duties include:
- General project drafting
- Establishing base files for projects
- Creating 3D surfaces
- Creating profiles (roadway, utilities, alignments, pipe networks, layouts, and modifications)
- Candidate should have ability to become proficient with utility profiling and complete design, grading and ability to use all Civil 3D tools for design
- Critiques and trains entry-level engineers/CAD operators and possess excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from a program in design technology/drafting from an accredited technical institute, two-year junior college, or at least two years of equivalent industry related experience.
- Minimum of four years’ experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Four years’ experience in the field of Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience specific to Civil 3D use with Plan and Profiling of Utility lines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
Salary Range: $55,000-$62,000 Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.