Martin/Martin, Inc. has an opening for a creative, experienced civil engineer to join our team in the Lakewood, Colorado office. We are seeking a candidate with experience in general civil engineering, site design, and infrastructure including grading, roadway design, detention/water quality pond design, utility design, and jurisdictional entitlements. The ideal candidate will also have experience with site assessments, water/wastewater pumping, and leach field design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of expertise in many areas of civil site and infrastructure projects. Project load will be varied but focused on site development, infrastructure, site assessments, and water storage and distribution.
- More than four years of progressive Civil Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- Marketing and business development experience
- Experience in team leadership and managing and mentoring junior staff
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Demonstrated success working on multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Presentation Skills
- Registered PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain one within 3 months
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D and/or micro station/inroads to produce civil construction documents
- Strong knowledge of site entitlement processes of jurisdictions within the greater Denver Metropolitan area
- Experience managing projects including production engineers and CAD personnel
Salary Range: $81,200 – $89,100 Annual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including experience, education and skill level.
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of your application.