Structural: Professional Engineer – Avon Colorado Office
Structural: Professional Engineer
Martin/Martin, Inc. is seeking to add an engineer to work in our Mountain office on a wide variety of fast-paced projects ranging from commercial, residential, hospitality, medical, mountain sports, investigative and numerous others. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of expertise in many areas. Martin/Martin is the leading civil/structural engineering consulting firm in the region. We are client focused and employee centered.
- 6 to 12 years of progressive structural engineering experience
- Registered Professional Engineer in Colorado
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Strong background and understanding of computer analysis, design, and REVIT software
- Excellent time-management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Ability to manage a project team of EIT’s and technicians
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrates strong commitment to continued personal growth and development in all aspects of their work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Completed many new projects as well as remodel/addition/tenant improvement projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects, clients, and staff
- Desire to take part in marketing and business development activities
- Knowledge of investigative engineering and tools and the ability to diagnose problems and develop creative solutions
- Enjoys outdoor pursuits and taking advantage of this special opportunity to work and play in the Vail Valley
Qualified applicants should apply using Martin/Martin’s online application, attaching a cover letter and resume.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.