Structural: Steel Detailing Technician
Structural: Steel Detail Technician
Martin/Martin is looking for a Steel Detailing Technician to join our Construction Engineering Services Team in the Lakewood, Colorado office. The position will provide opportunities to work on structures throughout the Front Range of Colorado & national locations in markets such as healthcare, commercial office, sports & entertainment, and education. Martin/Martin is the leading civil/structural engineering consulting firm in the region. We are client focused and employee centered.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from a program in building information modeling/design technology/drafting from an accredited technical institute, two-year junior college, or at least two years of equivalent industry related experience
- Expertise in at least 1 of these applications; Autodesk 3D AutoCAD, Tekla Structures, SDS/2, Autodesk Advance Steel, or Autodesk Revit
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/structural plans and details
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Experience in Autodesk Advance Steel a plus
- Experience in detailing steel stairs a plus
- Experience in Tekla Structures or SDS/2
- Experience checking structural steel shop drawings
- Detailing, BIM, construction, or structural steel or cold-firmed steel detailing experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of structural systems and construction details
Qualified applicants should apply using Martin/Martin’s online application, attaching a cover letter and resume.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.